AECOM Graduate Engineer - Structural (Intake 2017) in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Business Line Building Engineering
Position Title Graduate Engineer - Structural (Intake 2017)
Hong Kong - Sha Tin
• Design and drafting of building engineering works (structural).
• Participating in the resolution of technical issues.
• Preparation of study reports, technical notes, public consultation papers, technical drawings and statutory submission documents.
• Preparation of tender documents (conditions of contract, specifications, method of measurements & bills of quantities) and tender reports.
• Project management and contract administration for building engineering contracts.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by the team manager and the company from time to time.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Building / Civil / Structural engineering
- please see the above
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Vacation Student / Internship / Graduate
Country Hong Kong
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164020BR